Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tried and True


The Hubby is off in the morning for a weekend long drill. He gets to spend time with his army buddies, shooting the "big" guns. Besides the nasty cold spot we're experiencing, he's looking forward to it. I think. I decided to make him a treat to take with him to the field. These aren't his favorite, but I knew it was something I could whip up in less than ten minutes, minus baking time.

Chocolate chip cookies.. so easy, so simple. These are the first cookies I ever learned how to make. This is the first recipe I ever memorized. These plain ol', regular-joe-schmoe chocolate chip cookies are my FAVORITE treat to eat. Hands down, of all time. Poor Hubby.. he has a lifetime of chocolate chip cookies to look forward too. ;-)

I debated about whether or not to share the recipe, as everyone has their own favorites and I'm sure yours is the best. If you're still on the hunt for the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever, e-mail me and I'll send you mine. I promise you won't regret it!

So I'm going to go pour myself a tall glass of milk, sit in my favorite spot on the couch in my comfy pants and indulge myself. I've earned it!

1 comment:

  1. ok I have no recipe to share and I've tried so many chocolate chip cookie ones and they are all just ok. So I would love to have yours if you would share.

    ReplyDelete